Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldalgebra

Not really a Valentine's Day decoration . . .

oldalgebra
13 years ago

but it's romantic to me.

Here is a link that might be useful: Two for the Road

Comments (8)

• oldalgebra
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Listen, gals, if you have time, I'd love for you to add a movie to the comments list. (You'll know what I mean when you get to the end of the post.) Of course, here is a fine place too.
    I think it will be fun to see everyone's "Movie with a Memory".

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I posted on your blog, OA...a "memorable movie" but NOT romantic! LOL!

MY fav movie is Gone with the Wind ...1939 came out (before my time)...so I don't remember the 1st time I saw it...but I've loved it ever since...hopefully plan on doing a t'scape for Academy Awards later in Feb. "Tomorrow I'll think of some way . . . after all, tomorrow is another day." per Scarlett!

Fun post! Jeanne S

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

OA,

Our first movie was "Love Story" with Ali MacGraw and Ryan O'Neal. Through the years I've often said "Love Means Never Having To Say Your Sorry". This has stayed with me to this day. BTW, I left the showhouse crying my eyes out that night! Thanks for the memories.LOL

You think of so many neat subjects on your blog. I didn't see where we could add a link.

Punk

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Blond Moment here. What I meant in my other post was..... I thought there would be a place at the bottom to add the name of a movie. Not sure where this add a link came from. I never could walk and chew gum at the same time.

Punk

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

OA..as soon as I read the Title of our Post >>
    I Flashed Back to this Movie with Audrey Hepburn..she was one of my favorites.
    I'll try to think of a movie that I can add a comment
    for your blog..
    Gee, in my lifetime...Soo Many Movies..
    Sooo Little Time!!

jane

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

What a neat thing that you have the poster as a memento, OA. I really can't remember our first movie together--DH's cousin worked at the drive in and would let a whole car load of us in for the price of one admission so we went there allot!

Like Jeanne, Gone with the Wind is a long time favorite, but there are so many many more I've truly enjoyed.

Luvs

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Audrey Hepburn has always been my very favorite actress. I posted on your blog too, OA, but couldn't figure out how to log on. Instead, I signed my name in the post and signed on as Anonymous. I'll figure it out next time ;^D

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

OA, I thought I posted on this. I don't have a special movie, but I think it's great that you have this poster to remind you of your first date with your husband. It's so nice that it is still meaningful to both of you.
    NanaK

Sponsored
More Discussions