Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Lovely Weather for a Sleigh Ride Table

kathleen_li
13 years ago

Can't get out, so I am playing with my dishes!

If you didn't see the PINK snow table, you can scroll down to that too, if you want . :)

Thanks for looking!

Here is a link that might be useful: Sleigh table

Comments (7)

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Kathleen, Another delightful table!!! I'm glad you didn't throw your little friend out. He is perfect for your sleigh table. Love the little mittens they are just the right touch. I'm happy to meet Pomi. He is quite the stately looking snowman.
    Nanakaren

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Ok, kathleen...but I'm commenting on the Snow "Mam" table...ohhh, that is just TOO CUTE! Love your "rap" dialog & "Mam" is just ADORABLE! Pretty in pink...that's for sure...your linens & her cute skirt & bow! The snowflakes are a wonderful addition with the stemware & napkin rings! And I love those star mirrors! Polka dot plates have been a fav of mine that I've seen you use before. Everything certainly is "Snow MAM with class!" TFS! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I can't believe you almost tossed that little Snowman...
    you now have him one hunky guy. If Snow Mam sees him she's going to fall in love for sure!

Your sleigh table is delightful. I just wish I hadn't scrolled down to see your "fattening fotos", so once again I am sitting here hungry and practically drooling on the keyboard. Gosh that meal looks sooooo good.

The snow picture boggles my mind.
    hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Kathleen,
    It has to be 80 degrees here today. I can't get my mind around that picture. Brrrrrrr.
    Loved your tablescape.
    OA

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Kathleen...another Creative Table that's so adorable!
    All the details..the little sled, mittens and Pomi himself..
    too cute. Love the mix of colors on this table and also the layering of your dishes.
    Just like you, we've got so much snow this time around, they don't know where to plow it to. Mounds of it all over..and more to come!

jane

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Kathleen, I commented on your pink table on PM's post but will say it again "loved seeing a pink snow table". Enjoyed your new table just as much. You come up with cute things for your tables. Most of our snow is gone for now and it is so nice. Your picture reminds me of what we had and they had to haul it to empty lots around town.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Both of your tables are just delightfull. Just goes to prove you should never throw anything out--right???? LOL

The fabric with all those colors worked out great. Love the little mittens and votives too. Fluffy batting worked great for the snow too.

Of course the pink table is precious with your snow gal, and I always love pink.

But I have to say the most amazing thing is the creative and wonderful food you prepare. My cooking is just plain boring compared to your's!

Luvs