Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Treasure shopping finds

luvstocraft
9 years ago

Here's the new tray items I mentioned in my other post. The smaller one and the little wooden cabinet I intend to paint. Really love the bigger wooden tray. The white jar says Edible Arrangements on the bottom and the little pitcher just looked cute and spring like.

So what treasures have you all been finding? I love to see the great finds, so hope you will share.

Luvs

Comments (13)

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Great finds, Luvs! That pitcher is so pretty! Neat white bowl. Can hardly wait to see what you paint on the tray and other storage container! You could fill your basket tray with so many things.

Congrats on a successful shopping spree! You done Good DF.

Punk

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Opps, got so excited seeing Everyone still checking in here
    that I forgot to share my new finds DD picked me up last
    night at Shopko. They were on clearance for $2.39. She sent
    a picture and ask if I liked it. I said yes, I'll take two! Won't be
    able to use them till fall but at that price it works for me!

Punk

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    9 years ago

You have to grab things when you see them cause may not be there later. So great that your DD watches for things you might like when she's out shopping!

These will be a fun addition to your fall décor, just don't forget where you've stored them like I usually do! lol

Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    9 years ago

Great new treasures Luvs!!
    Punk it seems that your DD is an enabler and she knows what you like.
    Luvs I am searching for my cherubs they are in hiding~~ grr
    Nana

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Nana, you are so funny! Maybe the cherubs are partying with your Halloween witches! LOL

• nana2010_gw
    9 years ago

you know, luvs I was thinking the same thing..I've heard a lot of cackling coming from the witches cabinet~~~stay tuned!!
    Nana

This post was edited by nana2010 on Thu, Jan 29, 15 at 16:24

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Lol, the suspense is killing me! Let us know ASAP if those cherubs turn up, okay?

• nana2010_gw
    9 years ago

Luvs, YAY cherubs were found!! They were hibernating with the bunnies.
    and are Very happy to be out of the chilly [that's cold to you and me] store room.

Word has it that the 13 witches would NOT, under any circumstances, party with cherubs. they are way too cool for that!!!

Nana

• jeannespines
    9 years ago

LOL ... you gals are too funny ... cherubs & witches ...

Some sweet finds, luvs ~~ fun painting times ahead!

& another find from you DD, punk ... cool!

My Val decor is up ... I shared earlier & now added a little to the bath ... so bring on Feb! ;-) ~~Jeanne

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Oh of course Nana, don't know what I was thinking! Bunnies would get along with cherubs much better than those sophisticated, high flying witches!

So glad you found them all safe and sound. Hope you didn't mind my teasing you Nana--all in fun!

Hadn't planned on doing too much for Valentines, but maybe I'll get carried away once I dig out my cherubs too.

Gosh January sure went by fast! Jeanne I'm off to check out your post now! Can't wait!

• nana2010_gw
    9 years ago

Luvs, It was great to find out where the cherubs hiding.

I'm so glad they weren't hanging out with those witches

Or else they wouldn't be angelic very long

This was was so much fun!! I had a good laugh Thanks Nana
  • Purplemoon
    9 years ago

Some good finds, Luvs. Especially the trays. You'll have fun doing vignettes on them for sure.

I cracked up over the Cherubs and Witches between you and Nana. Of course Nana's witches always make me happy when I hear about their escapades. So picturing them hanging out with Cherubs was definitely good for a laugh. I wasn't surprised the Cherubs were with the bunnies tho, that's the perfect place for them to be!! I'm really glad that's where they were! I don't think any of us are prepared to see Cherubs riding around on brooms any time soon. LOL.
    Tho witches with wings could be interesting.....just sayin'

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Glad our kidding around put smiles on everyone's faces. When I think of Nana, I just always think of her witch collection and the wonderful tales she does for us each year!

Got my front patio decorated for Valentines, now need a bit for inside, then I'll take some pics to share.

Luvs

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?
More Discussions