Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
neenee

Valentine Decorating

Jeane Gallo
15 years ago

Here's my valentine decor for this year. I love decorating with the cloche. I can always find something to put in it.

Comments (14)

• lynninnewmexico
    15 years ago

Cute idea! The red beads are great in there. Darling little kiddo, too.
    Lynn

• jaybird
    15 years ago

Hi there,
    I love the little cherub in the picture...what a sweetie!
    I also like the red mat on your plaque, beautiful.
    It's amazing how many things fit in a cloche. I have a bird figurine in mine right now.
    Your deco's are beautiful!

• ncnana
    15 years ago

Very pretty. I guess I really do need a cloche. - Gail

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Hi Jeane, so nice to have you joining us on here. Love your cloche arrangement, your little one's picture, and the picture on the stand. Is that a little heart garland inside the cloche? That is just the perfect finishing touch for it. Thanks for sharing with us. Luvs

• yachter123
    15 years ago

I love decor in the cloche, everything is highlighted that way. Very cute!

It just dawned on me, Feb. is right around the corner! I was thinking I had more time to do my Valentine table! Yikes!

Just no energy for anything, think it's this sub-zero weather. Don't even want to get out of bed in the morning!

• Jeane Gallo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks luvs, I thought it was a heart garland when I bought it, but actually I think it is a candle ring. I found it a Michaels. I got the big heart at Wally.

• prosperity66
    15 years ago

It's lovely! The little one is so cute with so beautiful curly hair!
    Also, are the small hearts made out of glass? They're so cute!

• Jeane Gallo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The small hearts are plastic (candle ring). And I also scattered some heart-shaped confetti on the bottom.

• dining_delight
    15 years ago

Jeane, your pic has put me right in the mood to get out my Valentine things. I really like your cloche and the cute bears inside. The word picture frame plays up the theme perfectly! And what better to add to a Valentine display, than a pic of someone special to you!

DD

• oldalgebra
    15 years ago

Great job! Like the ribbon on the knob. I know that seems silly, as so many more of your things are the really important parts of the display, but the ribbon is what caught my eye first.
    Go figure. . . .

• plainjane425
    15 years ago

Very pretty cloche arrangement. I guess Valentine's Day is creeping up faster than we realize.
    I agree, that little 'curly top' guy, is adorable!
    jane

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

Jeane......Belated Happy Birthday! You cloche is very nice....fun without being overpowering!

But I was not only taken with your Valentines Day decorations but with your name, you see that is my daughter's name and I have never seen it spelled the same way. She came by the spelling quite by accident but with the help of her Great Grandmother it stuck. It is said the same as Jean, which is my middle name, not Jeannie. How do you pronounce your name?

Going to show her this forum so she can share in my amazement.

Jeane's mom Belle

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Jeane, that is the same little candle-ring from Michaels I put in my cloche. LOL. I also bought a couple of packs of these cute heart ornaments with tiny pearls inside. I hung them on the trees on my mantle.

{{gwi:1403311}}

hugs, Karen

• Jeane Gallo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Belle, my real name is Jeanette, but I never liked it. Growing up, my parents called me Jeanie (among other things) but by the time I got to high school I thought Jeanie was too 'childish' sounding. So I started spelling it Jeane. My old friends still called me Jeanie, but my new friends called me Jean. I answer to either and for some reason, no longer care which way it is pronounced. Maybe it's because I'm middle aged now!