Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

What TJ's Been Up To

phonegirl
11 years ago

It's been hectic around here but TJ didn't get completely ignored through the Holidays. Jeanne, TJ is here to join and thankful you asked.haha Jane had mentioned my tole painting and since I just finished a few projects, I will share both. A couple of these things will be part of a BDay gift for one of our employees next month. I can honestly say a sooo enjoyed painting. I might do some more today if I have time.

TJ playing Ms Claus this year.

DD also bought me this new sleigh. I'll keep it out and probably paint it silver or maybe white. Any ideas?

TJ hanging out with the gang waiting to go outside for a sleigh ride and snowball fight.

TJ back inside holding up the Love Bear plaque I painted.

I see I forgot the rosey cheeks on the blue snowflake snowie. Pictures can be a good thing!

We've all heard of Up On The House Top. Well this is TJ Up On The Bread Box in her fuzzy little outfit someone special from Holidays sent her.

It's been along time and hope this is enough to get our Luvs painting again too.LOL Time to get started on more paperwork I brought home. Hope you enjoy and I'll check back later.

Punk

Comments (10)

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Gosh, TJ just looks so darn cute in all those pics! So glad to hear you did some painting and they all look so cute. Especially love those "snowies". Luvs

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Well, lil' Miss TJ has been having lots of fun over the holidays! She is such a cute Ms. Santa!! Sweet outfit!

And that sleigh is great for the Winter mos ahead ...I think I would paint it, too ...ummm ... silver or white sounds good to me! Looks like plenty of room in that sleigh for TJ's gang! What fun!!

You amaze me w/your wonderful tole painting projects, punk...all of these are so cute! Those snowflakes are adorable!!! I think I'll post one here that you did for me...I just LOVE it with my snowmen decor that stays on the porch all Winter! & TJ does look so darn cute in that 'furry vest' ... I think it matches a 'cheerleader' personality! LOL! TFS, punk...enjoyed so much! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Luvs, so glad you enjoyed TJ and all the painting projects. Is this enough to get you back to painting? You always come up with the cutest projects to share and I miss seeing them. Now I sound like Jane.LOL

Jeanne, the sleigh is now silver. I mentioned it to DH and he took it out and painted it.WOW I have to head to town to sign some paperwork. I will try to figure out how to display it for awhile and share pictures later this coming week.

TJ loves her outfit you sent her and wears it every year when the snow starts to fly. I'm so glad you put that snowflake I painted for you out each year with your snowmen decor. As you can tell, I put alot more time into details on yours than these little snowies I painted this weekend.

I will try to take more pictures of my winter decor and post next week too. Take care and stay warm.

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Yes, definitely 'detailed' work ...here's a close-up of that snowflake that punk painted! Love it! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Love all the painitng projects.

TJ's outfits are all sooo cute. I'm sure glad to see she wasn't wearing those sandals when she went sledding with the gang!! That cute fuzzy vest is similar to one I own!!

So glad to see TJ enjoying the season and sharing her adventures with us.

TFS,
    Candy

• oldalgebra
    11 years ago

Are those marshmallow snowmen ornaments or salt and pepper shakers? They're so cute. I want a set.

You gals create such great things with your artistic skills. That snowflake scene is very detailed. I wish, I wish, I wish I could do that!

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

TJ sure is having a good time!
    I agree with OA you guys are so talented. I wish I could paint like that.
    The most I can do is paint walls and not even that so much anymore ..sigh...
    Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

punk is a great tote painter, isn't she! So is our 'luvs' here on the forum!

OA ...those are the S'more ornaments (not S&P shakers, but they would make cute ones) ... they were gifted to us a few yrs back @Christmas from kids...I think they are readily available @many stores. It's cold & snowy here so they are right at home sitting on top of the electric stove on the porch! ;-) Jeanne S.

This post was edited by jeannespines on Tue, Jan 8, 13 at 0:20

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Candy, would I be naughty to let TJ go out in the snow in sandals?LOL Her sandals don't come off easily so I just cover them up most of the time. I always wear a sweatshirt w/shorts in the spring and fall. No really, there's nothing wrong w/me!HA

OA, wish you lived close and I would teach you how to paint in no time. My favorite students were those with the will.

Nana, like I said to OA, wish you lived close. If you have the will to paint you can. I hope to have more time to paint this winter than I have the past couple years. Get that bus and we'll have a paintin' party at my house. I'll even clean the table off!

Jeanne, your so sweet.

Thanks ladies for all the sweet comments.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Gosh Punk, why didn't you put a Cuteness Overload warning in the subject line?
    I got such a kick out of seeing all the fun and outfits TJ was showing us. (hmmm, her little friend on the sleigh looks an awful lot like Teagan!!)

I love your painting. You and Luvs, and Candy, have entirely too much talent. I swear that's why so many of us were short-changed in that dept. Y'all got it all. ;o)

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions