Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Foil burst picture

Oakley
12 years ago

I found this pictures on a blog and put it on my Pinterest page. Then I looked at it again and saw that the hearts are "foil bursts."

I looked up foil burst and there's a ton of them...so pretty! Have I been living under a rock? lol

Isn't this elegant for a centerpiece?

{{gwi:1402895}}

Comments (13)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Oakley, glad you finally came out from under your rock.LOL We have used these little bursts for years for the different occasions. Always buy mine at Party America.

Punk

• Oakley
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm going to check it out. There are so many good craft stores online now with low prices.

Living out in the country contributes to me not being in the know. lol.

• Oakley
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I looked at their website but couldn't find any. Do you buy your's online or at the store?

Is "foil burst" the correct name?

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Oakley, try this link and scroll down to see several. I typed sprays in the search link and it shows more than typing foil burst. Hope this helps. Let me know.
    http://www.partyamerica.com/search.do?query=sprays

Punk

Here is a link that might be useful: Party America

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Oaklry, They are the cutest .
    I believe they are avaible at Dollar Tree,
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Cool...yes, I think you can find them at Dollar Tree and at the local party stores. They work well to hold balloons down too.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Oak, I thought that was so pretty too when I saw it on Pinterest. I haven't been in Dollar Tree lately, but they've had similar for other holidays. I should check and see what they have now.

Glad to see you posting!
    hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Punk, I meant to say that link was great. They have so many pretty ones for each season and holidays. Oak, I hope you can get some. I know its hard to shop at stores when living in the country, so tips on where to find neat stuff really helps.
    (where was the Internet when I lived in the country? Oh, heck, it probably wasn't invented yet. LOL).
    hugs, Karen

• Oakley
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks for the link. I ended up buying the one in the picture for $4 along with a Christmas spray for the same price! I got them at The Oriental Trading Company, but they had a small selection.

• Oakley
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Meant to say, no Dollar Tree here. I went into the Dollar General yesterday but they didn't have anything. :(

I just now played a trick on my husband. Money is always tight after the Holidays so I try real hard not to buy "fluff." My Valentine Spray (in the pic above) came in today. He didn't see me get it. After I took it out of the box, I gave it to him and said, "Happy Valentine's Day!" He got this huge smile on his face and said thank you.

Then I said, "you have to give it back to me now so I can decorate with it." Me bad. He thought it was funny and I told him it was only 4 bucks. lol

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Oakley, that worked.LOL I always buy at the store. I'm not an online shopper for the most part.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Oak, you are one smart cookie. LOL. Made hubby feel good and getting a pretty decoration!

hugs, Karen

• Oakley
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Phonegirl, I do most of my shopping online since I live in a rural area. I'm about 20 min. away from the city but I don't like to drive all over the place looking for things.

I save a ton of money on Amazon since I have Amazon Prime. I don't get charged for S&H and we've ordered a lot of heavy things from them, so it pays off in time, gas, wear and tear on my car, etc.

I do like to go into Hobby Lobby though!

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?
More Discussions