Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldalgebra

Valentine WIne Goblets

oldalgebra
13 years ago

I was in Walgreens (not Walmart) yesterday and spotted these. They were 6 dollars. Not Dollar Tree prices, but not Lolita hand painted prices either.

Thought I'd post about them in case anyone's interested. They had three designs to choose from - all were delightful. I got two. I'm tempted to go back for a couple more, but I know I don't need more than two. Come to think of it, I don't really need the two I got. Isn't gluttony one of the seven deadly sins?

Comments (16)

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

They are really pretty - love the swirled stem. Hubby doesn't drink wine so technically I would only 'need' one - lol .......

Lynne

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

They're cute, OA . . . you enabler, you! Now create one of your awesome tables to feature them for us all. I just have plain red ones that I can use throughout the year, as I've pretty much run out of storage space . . . but then again, 2 wine glasses don't take up that much room ;^D
    Lynn

• nancyjeanmc
    13 years ago

Sweet!

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

OA, They are really cute.
    The closest Walgreen's is 20 mles away.
    There is a RiteAid and a CVS in town I'll Check them out.
    Looking forward to seeing your Valentine's Table.
    NanaKaren

• oldalgebra
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Well, gals. I'm not quite ready to do a Valentine's Day table yet. Need a little space between New Years and Valentine's Day, I guess. Although the stores are decorated in red and pink already.

I am excited by this new purchase, however. They'll be fun to use.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

OA, neat stems you found. Love the three colors and swirled stems on them. Were all of them these same colors with different designs? I'm excited to see your table with them.

Punk

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Very cute!
    I'm sure your table will be "Lovely". Pun intended.

Drat!!! Now I'm going to have to go to Walgreens! Do you think Diet Pepsi will taste OK in them since I don't drink wine? LOL

TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Nope, OA...gluttony doesn't apply to Valentine decor! ...or Easter decor....or St. Paddy's Day...or Independence Day...or Halloween...or, or, or...

Ok! Ok! Maybe if you would have bought a dozen of those CUTESY wine glasses, then you may be accountable for something! LOL!

Lookin' forward to a SWEET table in Feb! TFS! Jeanne S.
    candy...Diet Pepsi will work, I think!...used to be my fix on a daily basis (multiple fixes!)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Those are very pretty. I just know you will do something wonderful with them! ;o) Luvs

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

6.00 each, or a package?

• oldalgebra
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Each.
    Now, before you start popping off about the prices at CTS, I'm going to remind you to hold your tongue.

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

My DD and I went to CTS on MON. They had Valentine goblets that weren't nearly as nice as the ones that you got.
    In fact I was disappointed in their selection of Holiday merchandise. They had a much selection in the fall. INMO
    There was nothing for, Mardi Graz but maybe it was too early
    I don't get there often because of where it is located so I was doubly disappointed.

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

I will say nothing! 1.00 glass and some glass paint? sorry, just had to!

• oldalgebra
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Smarty pants!

You're right, of course.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

You two are having fun with this one!!!

So OA did you go buy more?

Nana, sorry to hear CTS didn't excite you with their selection. Sounds like me when I take a day to ys and don't find much.

Punk

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Nana, it is hit or miss, and different stores carry different items. Sometimes I do well, others nothing!
    But OA is talented and I think she could have done that! Just sayin'! :)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus
More Discussions