Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladypat1

Waiting for Spring.....

ladypat1
13 years ago

Recent GW finds. These will make a nice spring table setting.... waiting for lilac blooms!

And a couple of more treasures at http://thebestmoments-pat.blogspot.com/ ( I ned to learn how to make a link!)

Comments (14)

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

ladypat, That does indeed look like spring. They are are beautiful. Seeing these dishes makes our single digit temperatures seem not so cold. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

LadyPat, They are very pretty dishes.
    They will make a lovely Spring tablescape.
    You are giving me dish envy!! LOL
    NanaKaren

PS... Spring can't come soon enough!!!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Those certainly look like Spring! Great find & great price! Lookin forward to that t'scape. Went to your blog & saw that you had joined T'scape Thurs...loved your blue/white table! & those little birds among your centerpcs! Beautiful!

To add a link...when you are typing a new post, there may not be an "Optional Link URL" & "Name of the Link" showing at the bottom where you type your message...BUT..

when you click "preview message" these 2 boxes should show up & then you can copy & past your URL & then give it a name...need to fill in both these boxes & then hit "preview message" again. Hope that helps. Jeanne S.

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Pat, I left a message on your blog. I adore those plates.

To add a link:
    1.Just below the Message box (where you type your comment) is a long narrow box labeled "Optional Link URL:".
    Paste or type the ADDRESS of your blog in there.
    2. Below that is another box labeled "Name of the Link:".
    Type the NAME of your blog in there.

That's all there is to it.

Now, if you are the originator of the posting (which you were), you will be the first person to type a message (duh), and you won't see the two boxes I have just described UNTIL. . .

you click the Preview Message button. When you do that, you can scroll down to the place where you would normally edit any mistakes in your original post and you will find the boxes in which to enter your blog address and blog name.

Hope this makes sense.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Pat, love the new dishes. They will be beautiful on your Spring table. I love the smell of lilacs in bloom.

Punk

• ladypat1
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jeanne and Denise:

Thanks so much for the tutorial! I copied both your directions so I can do that next time. I know my high school students could help me with computer stuff, but I don't do personal stuff at school, and the dogs are NO help at home.

Pat

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Pat,
    I love lilacs and those dishes are gorgeous.
    Will be eagerly awaiting your spring table.

TFS,
    Candy

• dreamgoddess
    13 years ago

Pat, your new dishes are beautiful! I can't wait to see your table setting using them. I'm off to check out your blog.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I love those dishes, they are just beautiful. I saw your blog and will keep it bookmarked. I always check Tablescape Thurs too.

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Your new plates are really pretty and just really look like Spring. Isn't it fun to find something so pretty at a great price? ;o)

Luvs

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

EXACTLY what I'm waiting for >> Spring.
    Seeing these dishes gives me such a nice feeling.
    The patteren is beautiful and will look just lovely in a tablescape. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you use them...and when you do, I'll be so happy, because it WILL BE 'Spring' !!
    lol

jane

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

I love those plates, Pat. SO pretty!
    I think I visited your blog and left a comment the last time you posted something. I don't think I have the link anymore.

• jaybird
    13 years ago

Here is a live link for you :^)

Here is a link that might be useful: click

• nhardy
    13 years ago

How fabulous are your dishes!!!!! I just Love, Love them!! I'm so tired of all the snow. I look forward to Spring. I'm just about to start my seeds. We get to pick up our new cat on Saturday. So if you do see me around, I'll be checking back by July for of course, Christmas in July.

I have cried and laughed this season with all the post. I just love all the post with pictures. Thank you all!! You guys are the best!

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions