Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Snow men plates from last year

nana2010_gw
10 years ago

Punk suggested I post these plates from last year again.
it was a fun idea I thought more people would join in.

From 2012-11-24 (by Eye-Fi)

hope you enjoy seeing them again
Nana

Comments (12)

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

I enjoy seeing them, nana ...makes me smile! Sweet! I remember you posting this last Winter. TFSharing! Jeanne S.

• oldalgebra
    10 years ago

Darling! The best take on that idea I've seen so far. Sure wish I had the plates. They're PERFECT!

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Nana, so happy to see your Mr & Mrs Snowie again!Thanks I just love these. I do want to try this one year.haha Reminds me I need to bring out my 3 snowman plates I have stashed. Funny how you see them until it's time and now haven't seen them for awhile.hmmm

I seen a melting snowman card and thought it would be neat to stack your plates on a table setting like it. I haven't even attempted it but have the picture saved.lol Will share in case someone else would like to try it.

Snow much fun! Thanks, Punk

• marylee_2010
    10 years ago

Nana, Your Mr and Mrs Snowman are so cute. Also like Punk's melted snowman inspiration card. Thanks to both of you for sharing. Marylee

• judithva
    10 years ago

Nana, I love those plates, so inventive!
    Phonegirl, that's a cute idea, thanks for sharing.

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

That card is a great idea, punk...could have lots of spin-off's from it, too...like nana's! Jeanne S

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

So glad all of you enjoyed seeing Nana's plates and the card. In case some of you missed OA's snowman she shared last year, I'll add it too. I love these and need to try something myself.

Punk

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Nana...glad you posted this again this was so creative and so cute!
    Like Jeanne ...makes me smile too
    Punk...another cute idea with the melting snowman card...
    Glad you found OA's snowman from last year too cute to forget!
    jane

• party_music50
    10 years ago

How did I miss these posts from last year?!?! I'm so glad you've reposted these!!!

Nana, those are just too cute!!! I love them!!! And Punk you HAVE to make the melting snowmen stacker plates! :) I love OA's version too! I definitely need a FULL set of white dishware. :p

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

These are all so cute!

Love them all! Note to self, try this soon, LOL
    TFS,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all again I got my inspiration from the one OA showed.
    I think it was supposed to be a challenge. I would really love to see other takes on it or the melting snowman.
    Who's next??
    Nana

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Party, you're not the only one. Tho with my memory issues, I'm not surprised this stuff is all NEW to me now. LOL.

Nana, that is sooooo delightful. Very creative and made me smile big. And O.A.'s did too. The melting snowman setting also is really cute.

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?? I haven't an imaginative bone in my body...... Arrrrgggghhhh.... and it just amazes me to see things like this! :o)

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor
More Discussions