Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

beautiful winter Mantel

Purplemoon
12 years ago

Y'all might remember the "loaded" Christmas mantel I shared from a blogger named Sheila (Notesongs is her blog)...she kindly let me share it with you. And responded to questions on how she got it all to stay on her mantel, etc. Well she's done a winter one now that I really like,

and of course I want that huge Cardinal she has! I'm putting link to her blog so you can see it for yourself.

Enjoy,

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: January Mantel by Sheila

Comments (9)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Beautiful blog...& that cardinal is wonderful...I've never seen him before (while shopping & such). I love the topiaries added & all the Winter greens & bling. TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

what a beautiful mantel - I have been scouring blogs and pictures to see how do decorate the mantel now that Christmas is over. I can do one like that with no problem - not the urns but I can figure out something - I love the mix of greenery and cones - TFS her blog .....

Lynne

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Drooling.....added her to my pininterest to follow.....TFS!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Marlene, I hadn't realized she was on Pinterest so I just went and did the "Follow" thing. I also am linking one of her boards here so anyone who wants to see the pretty hutches and decor she has pinned can enjoy them. Y'all know how I love hutches and have a huge envy problem, so I really drooled over a couple of these. The second one especially. WANT !!!!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: hutches

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, thanks again for sharing all of this with us. I would miss it if you didn't take my hand and lead the way. So much to see...

I hope you find one like that second hutch and bring it home one day. I'm sure most cabinet makers could whip it right out for you!LOL

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Thanks for sharing the beautiful mantel.
    I haven't been following Pinrest.
    Those hutches are great.
    Nana

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Nana, Pinterest is wonderful for the photo-obsessed like me.
    LOL. Its a good thing I don't sleep at night, otherwise it would COST me sleep as I say I'll just look at "one more thing" and then HOURS later....

I am putting the link to my Pinterest in case anyone is interested in seeing any of my boards (albums). I have a holiday one of course, and many others.

hugs from addicted ol' Karen ;o)

Here is a link that might be useful: Karen's Boards

• yachter123
    12 years ago

Just gorgeous I can see why you'd want that bird, who wouldn't!

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Thought I had commented on this post already! Must have either forgot to click submit, or I got lost browsing the blog and didn't get back here! LOL

Love the big cardinal, and yes, Karen, you do need one just like him for sure! LOL

Now I have to go click on thos Pinterest links too--I'm sure I'll get lost in checking out all the pretty pics but I'll try to get back here before too long! LOL

Luvs

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions