Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

lovely decor photos by diningdelight

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Check out DD's blog and see her lovely decor. And keep scrolling, lots of photo. DD is one of our long-time members tho hasn't been around as much as we'd like lately.

She sets some fantastic tables.

And has a wonderful blog.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: DD's blog

Comments (11)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

I agree Karen, DD does have fantastic ideas.
    I've always loved her tables and decor.
    She is so talented and I really miss not seeing her here.
    I tend to feel guilty that I forget to visit her blog more than I should.
    I'm glad you posted this as a reminder.

jane

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Karen, thanks for posting DD link. She is amazing and her tables are Delightful. I see she bought some new trees. Wish I could of found some for you.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I try to visit her blog every once in awhile too. Yes, she sure does some lovely tables and yes, we sure miss her creativity on here! Thanks for the reminder to go take a look Karen. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

thanks for looking for those glass trees, Punk. Maybe next season I'll find one or two. At least I have one and will definitely do a setting with my new gifted Nutcracker and some deer I already had. I think I have one of the glass sleighs too but didn't find it this year. In fact I know I didn't find a couple of things, LOL. A few were in my cardinal box, so no wonder.

I sure like that bowl with the pinecones and candle, sitting in the icy wreath, about half-way down on DD's blog. Another idea for my endless file of them. I probably should start my "Christmas Planning" about Aug and maybe I'll be more organized. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• yachter123
    13 years ago

I have her blog in my favorites & do check hers as well as Kathleen's and some others.

I am amazed at their talent & wish I'd someday get up to speed like them, but I think you are either born with it or not!!!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Thanks, PM...I thoroughly enjoyed lookin' too...made me want to disassemble the ice skating rink on the porch & bring in some glass snowmen! LOL! You gals already have me moving stuff all around my house now! :-) Jeanne S.

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

I love her blog and visit it frequently just for the eyecandy and inspiration. Like Jeanne one thing I have learned from not only her but ALL you people is to move stuff around the house. I get stuck in a rut thinking that 'it has always been here that is where it has to stay' - moving an item to a new location gives it a whole new life .....

Lynne

• elmaly
    13 years ago

Wow, very creative. I've book marked her site. Thanks

XOXO

• dining_delight
    13 years ago

Thank you all for your VERY kind comments on my blog and tablescaping skills! I know I have been MIA for about a year now. I haven't even been lurking but I just found this thread today as I happened to check out some stats on my blog that showed how some "views" of it came via this forum.

I have missed participating in all the fun you have over here but I am finding between my almost full-time job and all the other things I like to do, I can't keep up. I don't post links to my blog here as I'd feel terrible if I never got back to check out the comments or thank you for them. I am thrilled that some of you think to visit my blog now and then - its like having "family" come over! No need to leave any comments either, I know I just like to "look" at different blogs lots of times.

I hope things are going well for you all and thanks for thinking of me! I have very fond memories of my time on this forum and will never forget you even if I'm not posting here much!

Just if you are interested, here's a V's Day 'scape.

DD

Here is a link that might be useful: Valentine Roses

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    13 years ago

DD, I'm so glad you had a moment to drop in. I know Life can get too busy to keep up with. But as long as we have your blog to see your "pretties", then we haven't lost you.
    ;o)
    This tablesetting is a DELIGHT as always. The roses are absolutely stunning with the gold accents!! WOW. I think I have a new favorite (faux) rose color. I love them!

hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

DD,
    I have left a comment on your blog. It's very valentine-ish this time.
    OA