Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My funny Valentine!

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 30, 12 at 1:33

I created this vignette using a pink tree from last year with heart shaped lights, the little heart votive holder, a LOVE sign I just found NIB at ARC for $3.99, and the picture frame from last summer with Dylan's picture in it. She is laughing so cutely, so she is my funny Valentine!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is what was in the background of my Chicken Pot Pie table.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My funny Valentine!

Your funny Valentine is precious!
Your vignette is adorable and Dylan is the is the STAR of the show!!!
Nana

o

Sweet, sweet, sweet! She is the sweetest valentine! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Cute, cute! Love the little tree and the soft colors!

o

That is the cutest vignette! Love the laughing baby! Such a sweetie. I'm going to make one just like it. Have to get my newest grandchild to giggle and snap a picture.

o

Awwww, Candy, that should have come with a Cuteness Alert!
It is so darn precious. That is a great picture of Dylan, and the frame is perfect for it. The whole setting is sweeter than any Valentine candy!

hugs, Karen

o

Candy, thanks for sharing your sweet vignette that was in the background. Dylan must be so fun now that she's laughing. It's always great to hear a baby giggle. She looks like a happy girl and that's what we like.

Everything is so pretty in pink. The pink frame and cloth are such a great match. Love the little pink house and your decorated tree. Found your new LOVE sign w/cherubs just in time for Valentines Day. Woohoo

Give Dylaln a hug from me. It is going to be so fun to watch her grow up.

Punk

o

Such a nice surprise to see what your 'Funny Valentine' is!!
What a lovely vignette you created with the 'Sweetest Valentine' ever!
She's so precious and who can top that!
jane

o

How precious! Can't get any better than that!

Creek

o

You are a proud grandma! God bless her!

o

Such an adorable display; of course the cutest thing is the picture of your giggling granddaughter! You won't want take it down I'll bet!

o

Thanks everybody.
Yes, I am a VERY proud Grandma. When I found that frame last summer, I knew I would put Dylan's picture in it, but she hadn't arrived yet. Little did I know that I would get the pink picture for Christmas. It seems as though the frame was made for that picture!!

As much as I love the cuddly baby stage it is fun when they start developing their little personalities and she is a happy baby!

TTFN,
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here