Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Peeking in on everyone

milosmom_gw
12 years ago

Hiiii *waves*

I promise I haven't forgotton you all but severely lack time to post as I took a new job with the animal shelter right before Christmas that takes um-teen hours a day/week.

Currently , these guys are keeping me busy ---->

There was a litter of 6 approx 3-4 weeks old that were found in a roadside porta-potty by an electric company lineman at the parkland here just before Thanksgiving on a morning that was a whopping 27 degrees. Whatever the h*ll is wrong with people I will never understand.

The 6th one has already gone to his new home but these guys are hanging out with us for a couple of weeks still.

I'm going to try to catch up but know I will miss someone so I'm sorry :(.

Janet : Praying for you and your family! May you have more strength than the issues at hand.

Karen:: Nice!! to see you out and about for a little retail therapy. Always! a good idea.

Candy :: Beautiful finds on your excursion out.

Jeanne: I'm sooo jealous of your birdies. We don't get that delight here as we seem to be the neighborhood for people dumping their cats, kinda keeps the bird population at bay... arrrghhh

Anyways, I'm working on practicing better time management and should be able to get back into the swing of things soon. I even did my China cabinet and table for winter but haven't had time to take any pics. Maybe I'll get to it by summer... lol

Comments (9)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Good to hear from you. What adorable puppies. So glad they were rescued in time. I've been thinking about you and wondering what you've been up to. Now I know.

Sure hope you find time to share your china cab and ts w/winter decor. If your time management works out, maybe you can give me some tips.haha

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh my, milosmom! No wonder you are MIA! Those are just the cutest lil' puppies! Oh my, what work! & I hope the person who left them in the porta potty will never experience that kind of abandonment in their own life! Oh, how terrible! Anyway, thank God for you, milosmom! Appreciated!

Thank you for commenting on my birds...they are so beautiful to enjoy esp in the cold Winter mos. Here is one of my fav pics I took this mo. from my porch ...hiding behind the tree I have on the porch & thru the window...this Red-Bellied Woodpecker would turn every once in awhile & I was afraid he'd see me & fly off...so it looks like I'm getting the 'stare!' LOL!

Enjoy your puppy time, MM! Good to hear from you! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Sweet babies. Unlike Jeanne, I actually hope that person experiences what he did to those little guys. I have NO tolerance for animal abusers or idiots. I guess he expected someone to find and rescue them, but they easily could have frozen to death or starved at that young age. Grrrrr.
    And bless you for working at an animal shelter. I wouldn't have the (emotional) strength to do that. I'd probably want to bring them all home!

Its so good to hear from you and will look forward to you getting back here more again. With pictures. LOL.
    hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

âªâªâ«âª And they called it puppy love . . . âªâªâ«âª

Oh, sorry. I thought I was in the shower.

Anyway, hats of to you. One of my granddaughters wants to be a vet.
    She brings all kinds of critters into my house - mostly the creepy, crawly kind. She'd LOVE one of those dogs, but her mom can't afford to keep one.
    I bet that little brood keeps you busy.

Jeanne, that's a beautiful picture.

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

Well, I thought I was being so smart. That gibberish at the beginning of my first post was supposed to be musical notes. They worked in the preview.
    Hmmmmmmm.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Great hearing from you, MM.
    The puppies are adorable. I'm so glad they were rescued!!
    What is time management?LOL
    Nana

• milosmom_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jeanne :: That pic is BEAUTIFUL!

Time management... I'm not sure what it is but I'll tell if I ever figure it out. LOL

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

and they called it puppy love

LOL!

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Wow...your puppies are cutie pies! Bless you for taking them in. People never cease to amaze me.

Sponsored
Designing Beautiful, Sustainable Homes in Columbus
More Discussions