SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gary__

Any dodge wheel experts out there?

gary__
16 years ago

Looking to buy extra wheels for snow tires for our '98 dodge durango. Truck junk yard in next town has a set that appears to be from a '00 or '01. They say they'll fit mine, but these guys have been wrong in the past so I don't trust what they say. The wheels in question are 15" as are mine, and the bolt pattern is correct. That still doesn't mean they'll clear the brake caliper or some other thing on my truck. Tomorrow I was going to go buy them, beat feet for home and verify they fit. IF they did, I'd beat feet for the tire store in my town and buy some tires. If not, I'd take them back. There's got to be someone somewhere than can tell me for sure if they'll work or not so I don't have to do all the goofing around to confirm.

Got a lunch engagement tomorrow noon. The following day everything is closed. The day after that is Christmas eve so everyone will close early...and I have an appointment at the alignment shop for 1 that day. I replaced the upper ball joints and wheel bearings this week and want to make sure the suspension geometry didn't change due to my shade tree tinkering. Everything will be closed Christmas of coarse. Heading over the mountains on Friday which is why I want the new tires now. Don't want to play the chains on, chains off, chains on again game. Getting to old for that cr*p. Feeling a little crowded for time.

Anyone know for sure if these fit or can you direct me to a site that can tell me?

Thanks

Comments (6)

Sponsored