Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question about fuse box in car

Posted by CatherineT (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 5, 05 at 12:54

Hi all,
My sliding door quit working on my Honda minivan. I had to call the Honda service department remind me what to do about it, since it has happened in the past and I forgot what to do. He said to take #13 fuse out of one of the fuse boxes, wait 20 seconds and replace it. It didn't work this time. But.....I was going by the diagram on the fusebox, as to which fuse was which. I realized that that diagram was different from the one in my service book. So I tried #12 instead, and it worked. Have you found that the fuse diagrams on your car's fuseboxes are sometimes wrong? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question about fuse box in car

One in mine has the cigar lighter in several of the descriptions grouped with lots of other things. And they put all the main circuit names on upside down so you have to hang one leg over each side of the headrest to read them. Thank God for reclining seats.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here