Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
On The Air, once again

Posted by john_g (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 23, 09 at 8:51

Yep, back on live radio to talk about cars.

http://www.wbvp-wmba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2&Itemid=3

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: On The Air, once again.

The program is now also going to live streamed on the web, and we have plans to take e-mails live as well in the future.

o
RE: On The Air, once again

Sweet, I'll email in about my air filter!!

o

Congratulations. Wish a station over my way carried your program. I'd like to hear it. At least I got to see a picture to go with your posts. I wish you luck with your new show.

o

Here is an excerpt from today's show.

Here is a link that might be useful: Yep, I talk on the air, the same way I would post here

o

Great job John_g!!! I grew up in a small town in Saskatchewan Canada. Always found the local AM radio to be honest, interesting radio, none of that glitzy marketing "big city" radio if you catch my drift. Good radio, hosted by honest people. Have listened to a bit of your broadcast, and your an asset to the automotive industry and appreciate your feedback on here. Great stuff.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here