SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thirdfrt

1993 Grand AM SE question.

thirdfrt
16 years ago

Before I begin, I want you to know that I know nothing about this particular car other than it is a 1993 Pontiac Grand AM SE. It does have a small engine in it but I don't know what size engine.

Now here goes. I have a friend who purchased a 1993 Pontiac Grand AM SE about a week ago. It also needs extensive work and he happened to mention that he cannot find the (Ok here is where I have no idea what you call it)bottle or plastic container that holds water that you use to clean off your windshield. He tried to run it down checking with the small hoses that go up to the windshield near the wiper blades. It looks like it is underneath the car not on top where all you have to do is Open up a cap and pour the water in and then close the cap and your done.

Can anyone tell me where it is located and how you can fill it with water? All I saw was the bottle that goes to the radiator and nothing else. He is stumped and still learning about this car.

Also while I am at it, is there any place that he can go to find a book on this car? Would he be able to find one in a library?

Thank you so much for your help. I hope that I have provided enough info here to be able to get an answer for him.

thirdfrt!!!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville