Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Auto Auctions

Posted by dansreply (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 16, 08 at 7:30

I was wondering for some suggestions regarding my own car! I want to buy a car but some suggested me to go for new car. But some suggested me to go for used cars from an auto auctions agency. I want to know whether it will be a good deal to go for an used car from an auto auctions agency or not. Even I found one of this category here in CA. So any suggestions will bring me more ideas about those auto auctions agencies.

Here is a link that might be useful: Auot Auctions

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Auto Auctions

Auto auctions are fun if you have lots of money when people
get " auction fever ". i've seen cars go for $1000's over
what you could have gotten it for in a lot. Auction cars are yours, almost always as is, no warranty. I've seen a
cordless drill with dead batteries and parts missing go for
$15.00 more that you could have bought it new at Home Depot.

o
RE: Auto Auctions

be careful at the auction, you can get a great deal, but you can also get ripped big time. i`ve purchased some really nice cars at auctions for really good prices, but also got a couple of real clunkers too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here