Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Car Wax

Posted by jos69 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 15, 05 at 23:49

Could i get a little help on this what is the best car wax you can buy for clear coat.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Car Wax

the kind you pay the extra buck for when you drive through the auto carwash.

o

I use Nu-Finish which was #1 rated by a well known consumer reporting magazine several years ago. I technically is not a wax though.

o

Probably Mothers Reflection for clear coat. For classic do it often, a carnuba wax by any of the well knows.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mothers car care.

o

Interesting. I had replied to this post earlier, and that earlier post has vanished!! I second the Mothers products!! Love them, espcially their vinyl cleaner.

o

If the thread stays alive long enough, every brand and type made will be listed here as 'the best'. Best car brand, best motor oil, best tire, best wax, ect., all hot topics that everyone has an opinion on.

o

Nufinish is great. also car washes take wax off of cars...

o

I like this. Only place that I can find it locally is at auto paint supply stores.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pro #26

o

Hands down the best product used by professionals for the ultimate auto polish is..... LIQUID GLASS!

It's safe for clear coats too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here