Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hy John G. Check this out

Posted by kalining (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 28, 09 at 20:48

ford aspire. 1995. 4 cyl. The rad cooling fan roasted. And i mean ROASTED. Even melted the fan center. Well as you know this fan is controled by the computer. I checked it out. Wiring is good. Relay is good. sender is good.
Computer is bad. Here is the thing and i know you know what
they said. " Can you just put in a bypass switch with a
wire so she can turn the cooling fan on and off ? " . My
answer is NO. The computer is fried on the cooling fan side
so how do you know what else is screwed. She wasn't happy.
Yes i charged her for my time. Oh yah. Forgot to tell you
there is a third party involved telling her another story.
So now i'm the A-- hole in this problem. I said i don't fix things this way. It's not fixed it's just Mickey moused.Broke my ankel 3 weeks ago. Got my finger caught in
a starter driver last week. ( ripped it in two up to the first knuckel ).Don't ask. Can hardly wait to see what happends this week. This how my " day " went. Just thought
i'd let you know you are not the only one that gets S%^T
for tring to help some one. Oh yah. When i charged them $60.00 they had a shi^.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hy John G. Check this out

Of course I have to agree with them Kalinin, you really blew this one. $60 wasn't nearly enough of a fee to deal with something like that. ;~)

o

send it over to our place, i`ll wire a bypass into it. and i guarantee it, till you leave my lot.

o

Some of this mickey mouse round abouts people want i guarantee too. Warranty void if the ignition is turned on.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here