SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
john_g_gw

I might be leaving the board for a while

john_g
17 years ago

But it's for a good reason if it happens.

I have been notified that I am one of the 25 national finalists for a technician of the year type competition. Should I happen to win this, I'll actually be doing some commecials for this company, and even have to do a given number of guest apperances around the country. It's exciting to say the least, I can't believe I made it this far in this competition. This is really big, and it has the potential to push my career in a totally different direction. If I do win the oppertunity to represent this company, it would just be wise to limit my exposure, and "opinions" VBG. I'll still only be an e-mail away for those that like what I have to share and want to ask any questions. I'll simply have to limit my public exposure.

I feel I have worked very hard through the years to get where I am at, and some of you know sometimes when I would get up in the morning I have wondered if it was worth the effort. Maybe, just maybe that question is getting answered. Wish me luck! If I make it through the next stage, I have to go to a trade show in Vegas for the finals the last week of October. If I win that, then I'll just have to see where that leads.

Comments (11)

Sponsored