Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Rolls Royce

Posted by smith59 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 14, 08 at 1:56

hey i purchased Rolls Royce, that is very big with full security systems. I and my girl friend used to shop by going in the Rolls. I suggest anyone that Rolls for comfort purpose go for Rolls Royce.

=================================================

Smith.

Here is a link that might be useful: Used Cars

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Rolls Royce

congrats

o

saw one go through the auction a few weeks ago, good shape, but someone had put a chevy engine and trans in it, still it brought 3500.00

o

You can get a Rolls or a Bentley for the price of a good used car. I almost bought a Bentley a few years ago for $10,000. I wish I had gone through with it. The Bentley is the hot rod of the pair.

But alas, Bentley is now owned by Volkswagen and Rolls Royce is owned by BMW. And the Continental GT is THE hot car to have.

o

I drove a left hand drive Silver Shadow once. I was very impressed with the ride quality. However, the large American luxury automobiles have mastered that favored quiet, smooth, floating ride for some time now. I know a retired Doctor who drives a late '80's Bentley. He told me to keep my older automobiles. He knows folks who've had real problems with their Range Rovers and other expensive stuff.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here