SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kyndal_rae

Numerous car issues...

kyndal_rae
15 years ago

Well... to start off, I have a '96 Infiniti G20 that has been giving me nothing but grief for the past couple of months. It has so many issues...

1) when I first start the car and accelerate, there is a horribly loud squealing sound for a few minutes. I've figured this is probably just a belt needing to be tightened, right?

2) There is a rattling sound when I accelerate as well, sounding like it is coming from the exhaust.

3) today I've noticed there is now an odor that smells like natural gas.

4) About a week ago, I got pulled over for having a headlight out that I didn't know of. the next day, the other went out. So I went and bought brand new bulbs and put them in (and no, I didn't touch the bulb...) and both were working. Then that night, the headlight that had originally gone out first was out again, and when I tried to flip on my brights, the working headlight shut off too. Then the next day, the other headlight was out too, and my brights still do not work.

If anyone has any ideas of what may be causing any or all of these issues (besides the fact that I just need a new car), I'd greatly appreciate it!!

- Kyndal

Comment (1)

Sponsored