SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thecarguy

Good lunch gone bad...

thecarguy
18 years ago

To make a long story short, the company treated us (me and several other co-workers) to lunch today. Naturally, I volunteered to drive since no one else knew how to get there. We got there and had a good lunch, but on the way back a co-worker in the back seat choked on her drink and lost her lunch. I was able to pull over after we realized what was happening, but it was still a little too late. I immediately drove my car to the nearest detailing shop and had them shampoo the carpets and seat. The carpet cleaned up pretty good, but the seat was still stained a little. I had some carpet cleaner, so I scrubbed the heck out of it and was able to get the stain out. Afterwards, I soaked the seat and carpet with Lysol and Frebreeze! Cleaned up pretty nicely (at least on the surface) Have I done everything I can do, or should I try a treatment of something else to ensure a complete cleansing? I'm not sure exactly of all the products they have available...if any to take care of this particular situation! What a mess. Any other suggestions?

Comments (3)

Sponsored