Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best SUVs

Posted by trisha57_ny (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 14, 09 at 21:12

I've been driving my HondaCRV for 12 years. It was totalled in an accident 8/5. According to consumer repts. The new RAV4, Honda CRV ratings are the best.

What I want is a Lexus RX350!! I thought at my age, I deserve it. but it's just not in the picture.

I saw an SUV parked on the road. I thought it was very nice looking. It was a Nissan Rogue. Looks like a Lexus, but $20,000. AND, very, very high marks from consumer rpts.

Also, nice is the Nissan Murano - but bout $28.

So, I could get a 2006 Lexus SUV for the same price as a new Nissan Rogue. What to do? wish all my problems were this simple.

But I don't want

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best SUVs

If the 06 Lexus has normal to low miles go for it. The normal off the lot depreciation is already done.

We purchased an 04 Lexus RH330 in 07 with 26,000+ miles on it. My son took it as a trade at the dealership - yes he's in the business. Since my wife has always wanted a Lexus, we did the deal - fair price for her trade.

The vehicle is running just fine and should make 200,000 miles with no problem. The workmanship, comfort and ride are exceptional. And unless you look carefully, you can't tell if its an 04 or 05 or 06 or 07 & etc.

Enjoy the journey.
eal51 in western CT

o

I have a 2007 Nissan Murano, which is an incredible vehicle. The only complaint would be lower gas mileage; however thats the norm with SUVs.

My lease is up 4/10 and I intend on purchasing a new Rogue because an equally equip. Murano is over $40K now.

As Im partial to Infiniti/Nissan, I would purchase the Rogue, Murano or used Infiniti FX though I believe Lexus to be an excellent vehicle also.

o

Parents just bought a brand new Toyota Venza, V6, AWD, sweet car!! Toyota calls them a hybrid SUV (not to be confused with the "hybrid engine"--more in terms of the size) All the suv's mentioned above are nice. I have drove their venza, and its at the top of my list.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here