SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melissag_gw

AC not cooling after radio install??!

melissag
17 years ago

Hello,

I have a 97 Toyota Corolla DX. My radio went out a few weeks ago. Had a new one put in today. AC was blowing fine before dropping off the car. I got the car back with new radio installed(same voltage), noticed on the way home that the ac was blowing hot air. All the lights on the dash, radio, power windows locks, sunroof and alarm all are working fine. I noticed that the light on the ac button are off and also on the defrost button. Hazard lights work also. I really don't know much about cars and neither does my husband. Took it to autozone and bought new fuses and thats not the issue either. I am wondering is it maybe a compressor or condensor problem? Also do you think its just a fluke that this happened after the radio install or did they accidentally bump something or not plug a wire back in? Having no ac in the middle of August around here can suck major potato's. Any help would be greatly appreciated, otherwise hubby will have to take off work and take the car to our mechanic on Monday.

Thank you,

Melissa

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz