Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sources for car seat covers?

Posted by sooz (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 27, 10 at 2:42

If anyone knows of a good, reliable place to order car seat covers, I'd really appreciate the info. We have a 1995 Volvo and the leather is starting to show some real wear and tear. DH has asked for seat covers for the Volvo as a birthday gift.

Thanks for any help!
Smiles,
Sooz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sources for car seat covers?

Google automobile seat covers. You will find plenty. Not cheap.

o

Thanks, Don. I did happen to google this and ended up with gazillions of links! Waaaay too many to follow, which is why I posted here, in the hopes that someone knew of some place from personal experience.
Thanks again for your suggestion! I do love Google!

o

Try this in Google after you have gotten a million hits.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "search on results". When the input box appears, add another defining term such as the year of the car, model name, or words such as sedan or wagon. This will pare down the selection and the first few listed may be what you want. If there is too much chaff, repeat the process.

To educate yourself on how google has entered your search terms, click on "advanced search" and the advanced search page should appear with all your inputs.

By default, I start with the advanced search page - saves time.

o

Thanks for the mini-lesson in how to finesse google searches, jemdandy! I really appreciate it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here