Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More fun and games, where you gonna go?

Posted by john_g (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 14, 08 at 14:11

From John Lypen of Motor Magazine...

A recent study predicts there will be 13,000 fewer light vehicle service bays in 2012 than there were in 2006. Its a reminder that were entering a period of survival of the fittest.

Here is a link that might be useful: John Lypen's Editorial Motor Magazine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More fun and games, where you gonna go?

Just making sure this moves on. The "robot in the driveway" is going to be harder and harder to not only service, but to find someone that actually can service it.

o
RE: More fun and games, where you gonna go?

thats why i lease mine, dont want the headaches after the warranty runs out. still cant get mine fixed right, but at least its under warranty, they pay for it and give me a car to drive. cant be easy on the private repair guys, dont know how anyone would be able to keep up, not to mention the cost of test equipment, thats old news b-4 its paid off. good thing the place i`am retiring to in fla., i could get by without a car. because it looks to me like car ownership is going to be a luxury for the rich in the not to near future.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here