Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
97 Acura pulls to right and left

Posted by cjheck (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 15, 05 at 10:46

I just purchased a 97 Acura. I had the car checked and everything was fine. I drove the car but at a low speed and din't notice any steering problems. The alignment check out to ok and the tech told it is in the braking system. When I brought the car, seller informed me he just had new brakes and rotors installed. The car pulls mainly to the left when I apply the breakes and sometimes to the right. Appreciate any assistance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 97 Acura pulls to right and left

It is time to , much more carefully ,redo everything..
There may well be some worn out suspension components, but I would redo the pads and examine the rotors.
Even the calipers may need rebuilding...

o
RE: 97 Acura pulls to right and left

You might try to see if it has to do with all the problems that the car has to offer in the long run. If possible, you might just get things straight and clear in order to have a good thing for your vehicle.

Here is a link that might be useful: acura recalls

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here