Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New car Hit

Posted by rock70 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 10, 13 at 5:00

My new car is hit very badly ..what should I have to do for it....its body got badly damaged,full tank leaked ..i don't know what should actually i have to do...If i repaired it then is It works same as new one or if it is not works as new car then I have to sell this..but how to sell car

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New car Hit

Talk with your insurance agent and the body shop. If its just the sheet metal that is banged up and a leaking fuel tank, a good body shop should be able to repair this to like new condition.

However, since I can not see the damage, I can not make a judgement. If the damage is extensive, the insurance carrier may decide to to "total" the car and pay you what they determine is the worth of the vehicle.

Be careful if they decide to total the vechicle. You might not get enough to replace the car. Make sure that you do. Point out that your time is worth money and that you will have to spend time to find a replacment and the hassle of buying it and licensing it.

o
RE: New car Hit

if your vehiicle is repairable, i would find out if there are any direct repair facilities in the area & find out what kind of warranty they offer. lots of insurance companies have them that offer a lifetime warranty.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here