SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
downsouth_gw

Any advice on a Toyota Sienna and a Hyundai Tucson?

downsouth
15 years ago

We plan on purchasing a vehicle in the next six months.

We rented a Hyundai Tucson in California for over a week and we love the way it drove. I have back problems and the seats were very comfortable. The Tucson comes in a 4 cylinder and a V6. Would there be a big difference in gas mileage in the two? Would you get the V6 for the power?

Another one we like is the Toyota Sienna. Our son test drove one and he said it sits really good and drives good. Of course, this is a van and wouldn't get as good gas mileage as a Tucson. We were considering this one because it fits everyone in our family when we all want to hop in the same vehicle to go out of town.

My husband is leaning more toward the Sienna because of the Toyota name. We are retired and I'm not sure we need a van just to drive around our little town. I like the Tucson more because I think it would maneuver better around curves and would save a little gas. However, we have never owned a Hyundai and know nothing about them, which is a little scary.

Anyone have either one of these and can offer any opinions? Any problems that you know of or anything we should avoid?

Thanks, Dee

Comments (2)

Sponsored