Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Engine of the Future

Posted by mxyplx (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 13, 05 at 23:23

Open this page; see the forthcoming panacea in small engine design.

http://www.rotoblock.com/howitworks.shtml

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Engine of the Future

Hopefully, the company isn't bought out or majority shares go to a sub. of the Big Three or oil tycoons - which will eventually allow them to go bankrupt or evaporate.

Hell, they already have the lobby power to influence the government and restrict any other engine/mileage advancements so why would they allow competition. Think of the first companies which introduced hybrids as a major car line - and who is playing catch-up?

o
RE: Engine of the Future

Small engine design ? As opposed to large engines, for a mega oil tanker ??

Has this unit ever been built and tested ?

Seems to be incredibly complex ad impossible to economically machine..

I do not subscribe to "conspiracy theories" , but I can be very suspicious of man's claims....

About 15 years ago Saab developed a variable compression engine with all kinds of extravagant claims.
It now rests in a dusty state under a staircase in Trollhatten.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here