Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old (very) Ford parts

Posted by Tryin2Grow (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 16, 05 at 17:47

Have a friend who thinks I know how to find out lots of info on computer, & since I don't, can any of you car enthusiasts direct me to a site for old Ford parts?

Specifically a radio and other accessories for a 1937 sedan.

TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old (very) Ford parts

This company may be able to help. Their site says they go back to 1950, but they may be able to tell you who would have what you need.

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Sales Company

o

I would suggest investing some time and finding a good forum for enthusiasts of 1930-1940's Fords. This might take a little searching, but these groups are often in tune with the best sources for reproduction or available parts for thier cars.

I haven't been on the forum that I linked to, because I didn't feel like registering and I'm into Pontiacs but it looks promising.

Depending on the popularity of the model he's got there may be no reproduction parts readily available which makes the search more difficult.

You could always search ebay. It never ceases to amaze me what you can find there.

Good luck

Here is a link that might be useful: ford forum

o

http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/classifieds.partsearch

radios - 1933 Ford LOUISVILLE, KY
FORD radios from 1933 to 1948, 1933-34 glovebox, $525; 1934 ashtray, $725; 1935-36-37, $425; 1935-36-37 open car, $525; 1939, $525; 1940, $525; 1941, $525; 1946-48, $425; I will take your radio in trade. 502-895-2779, KY. Category: Collector Date Posted: 05/20/05

o

Thanks all for taking your time to help me.
The sites look promising.
If not for this car, maybe his others.

Mxyplx...one of the posters on your site is actully within an hour of him.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here