want a ride?

Posted by pawprint1 (My Page) on
Thu, May 19, 05 at 19:57

Neat!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: want a ride?

I'm guessing it wont do the 1/4 in under 14 sec...

o

I wonder what the turning radius is, and how ofter the center of the car bangs into the roadway?

o

I'm guessing it wont do the 1/4 in under 14 sec...

I think it covers the quarter-mile. That is one seriously-long vehicle.

o

This isn't quite correct due to the angle but I measured the average height just ahead of the hatch as 1.25 inch from the top to the edge of the shadow. Then the nearside length as 5.5 inch. Assuming the car is 5.5 feet tall that proportions out to 25.3 feet overall with 20.9 foot wheelbase.

The biggest problem with a long vehicle is right turns. You have to start in the right lane then swing your front to the left lane leaving your back end so it blocks following drivers from rushing in between you and the curb. If they do get in there you get the opportunity of pinching them against the curb at which point you merely stop and look at em till they back up. If there's 2 or 3 of em its even more fun.

o

It looks the size of a normal limo to me. Do you think it's bigger?

o

It's even more fun than that when there isn't a right or left lane and you have to worry about oncoming traffic!

o

This must be a photo-shop job, and a good one at that..It appears to be so low that only midgets could enter and so long that the middle would sag to ground contact !!

o

If it's a Photoshop job, he really carries the joke out pretty far. It appears this guy builds/rents/sells all kinds of snazzy luxury rides.

very cool.

Here is a link that might be useful: Limo King

o

After looking at the website I think they are real! Some of them are neat! The VW bug limo! Cute!

o

I shudder to think how one would navigate the boreens of Co. Cavan in that. At least in a Hummer you could take a short-cut through the fields.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here