Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Car Radio, taking automobile advice to another level

Posted by John_G (My Page) on
Sat, May 21, 05 at 9:55

Some things happen so fast they catch you off guard!

For the last month and a half, I've been getting to take trying to give advice on auto repair problems to another whole level. For about one hour each Saturday I'm now part of the Car Radio show on Pittsburghs KDKA Radio AM1020. I handle the callers questions, and some e-mails live on the air. Hershel is a real cool guy, and I'm really lucky to have him allowing me to be a part of his show.

If you want to hear me trying to do this live you can stream the audio at the website listed below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Car Radio

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Car Radio, taking automobile advice to another level

Congratulations John! You know that brings back a lot of old memories. When I was a kid I would listen to KDKA on the radio. Also WCKY and WWVA at night. If I remember correctly KDKA is the only radio station east of the Mississippi River with the call sign starting with a "K". Anyway I think Hershel might be a lucky guy also. You know this could lead to whole new career. Radio-TV-Movies ;>)

Good Luck
Bob

o
RE: Car Radio, taking automobile advice to another level

That's great John! I'll try to give a listen sometime.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here