Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
are these any good?

Posted by andrelaplume2 (My Page) on
Fri, May 7, 10 at 9:38

Just to take the wax off my car....

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/catalog/accessories/accProductDetails.jsp?counter=3&categoryDisplayName=null&fromString=&itemIdentifier=633673_0_0_&productId=633673&sortType=null&parentId=&filterByKeyWord=&categoryNValue=&navValue=100924&fromWhere=&itemId=924-10&displayName=2+pcs.+9+to+10+in.+microfiber+polishing+bonnet&store=1871&skuDisplayName=2+pcs.+9+to+10+in.+microfiber+polishing+bonnet&brandName=Viking

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: are these any good?

Rather than copying the url into the body of the message just copy it into the box that says 'Optional Link URL:' and then type any description into the box that reads 'Name of the Link:'.

That cloth will polish but I don't think it will remove the wax unless you wear it right off.

Here is a link that might be useful: cloth

o
RE: are these any good?

what type would I use to remove wax...I was putting it on by hand, letting it haze, removing it with a terri bonnet then going over it again with the micro fiber...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here