SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cactuscatie

bmw x3 or benz ml350

cactuscatie
17 years ago

I currently own a 2001 BMW 540 which I am going to sell. I've narrowed my choices down to the above two. I am torn because the BMW Warranty is:

1.The BMW Maintenance Program for four years or 50,000 miles; one of the most comprehensive maintenance programs in its class.

2.Unlimited-Mileage Roadside Assistance for four years.

3.A New Vehicle Limited Warranty for four years or 50,000 miles

In the first 4 years of owning my BMW, I didn't put a dime into it even though it went in for maintenance. Everything replaced at that time was covered.

I don't think Benz has a maintenance program, do they? Am I just thinking the warranty to death, should it even be a deciding factor?

I don't know anyone who owns a Benz. So if there is anyone on this forum who can give me their thoughts or advise. How much is the Benz for maintenance? Does it need maintenance every year. I don't know the workings of a Benz, but I sure do like the ML350.

I apologize for asking so many questions. I have been thinking about this for a couple of months and still haven't made up my mind. Any help in making my decision will be greatly appreciated.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio