Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
65 chevelle like new!

Posted by uspresidiot (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 26, 06 at 14:21

How much do you think we should sell it for? We are in need of cash fast! we live in tx it was rebuilt in 2001, only has 2000 miles on new engine, hardtop, 327 cylinder v8, 350 hp, newly painted. great condition. thinking of asking 10, 000. too high? or not enuf?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 65 chevelle like new!

You might want to use Google to find other sale listings, car clubs which could tell you what the car is worth, etc. I would guess this car is old enough to be covered by publications like Hemming Motor News, so maybe a trip to your local library or newspaper/magazine dealer is worth your while. No sense leaving lots of money on the table or sitting without cash because you priced it too high.

o

check on ebay and see what similar cars go for.
post it on some chevy boards.

o

Maybe you can get Bubba to buy it. You see, when Mrs Bubba becomes President he'll be looking for lots of women. I hear he's looking for a hot car to go pick up yong secretaries. Or maybe Ted kennedy might be looking for a new car to drive in Martha's Vinyard. I'd be safer with Cheney hunting quail!
I had to do that because of your post name.

But get an issue of "Hemmings Motor News". You'll see others with ths same vehicle you have that are selling them, so you'll get a good range.

o

Bubba's already selling his cars. You're right he does appreciate Mrs. Bubba. Check out his auction. Check out his other auctions, too. See what others have asked him.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bubba's auction

o

My friend is looking for a 65 chevelle. Send him an email at LairdTomN@johndeere.com or send info. to michaelsonjoelh@johndeere.com Do you have any pictures?
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here