SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hayden2239

jeep liberty question

hayden2239
17 years ago

Ok, I'm asking a question here that maybe someone can answer, or knows someone who knows.

I have a 2006 Jeep Liberty. I have noticed that since the colder weather came, every once in a while the car acts like I have to wait for it to drop into gear when I pull away from a stop. Doesn't do it in 4 wheel, only two wheel. Doesn't do it all the time, maybe only 1/4 of the time.

My main point here, before calling the dealer is that I don't want to appear stupid, like if they tell me it is something the trans-axel or the curb feelers or the headlights cause, and it is a characteristic of 2w/4w vehicles, nor do I want to be taken advantage of, and have them treat me like the car-ignorant woman that I am.

I used to be able to ask DH about these things, but he's had 9 heart surgeries in the past 10 years, and that bypass machine has done a number on his brain, as it is wont to do, and I do not want to make him feel inadequate, like he cannot take care of the problems in his household. Besides, he is currently down with pneumonia for the third time since thanksgiving, and has enough to handle right now.

So, does anyone else know anything about this kinda thing?

Thanks

Michele

Comment (1)

Sponsored