Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
fill your tank today

Posted by pankary (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 28, 08 at 10:59

Cool if you qualify
[L=LINK]http://newoff.100webspace.net/on209.html[/L] Select the FILL YOUR TANK TODAY - you want to avail of and
enjoy!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: fill your tank today

Bad url. It doesnt work.

o

You scared me.I thought you knew gas was going up more tommorow or something.I was about ready to grab all my gas cans and fill the cars.

o

Ethanol from corn for fuels can't keep up with demand. Turns out its quite a pollutant too... and now there's a corn shortage? And we could have been making ethanol fuels much cheaper by growing many other products. It's getting lots of press!

We subsidize the corn growing out of our our pockets.. a tax burden ... now we pay more for the corn part of our cars fuel, which ups the gas price, which of course is taxed again at the pump at the higher price... really what can we expect - gotta be higher prices at the pump for corn.

Mr OIl say if corn can do it,,, so can that oil field .. its over $100 bucks a barrel now, its higher than its ever been. And going up.

Pump prices are going up higher than we've ever seen, thanks to all the corn in the news.

Something like that anyhow...
What about the new $4 pump prices, hollers some news guy to Mr Bush ,,, Mr Bush replied, did you say $4 for gas, huh ? And then bush stood there quietly with a very stupid expression.
He's going to have to start paying for his own filling station cards pretty darn soon now. Maybe he'll come up with a plan. Let's cross our fingers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here