Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Limousine of US President

Posted by automen (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 15, 07 at 6:50

Photos: Limousine of US President

Here is a link that might be useful: http://automen.blogspot.com/2007/01/limousine-of-us-president.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Limousine of US President

I wonder why the pres hasn't put horns on the grill. Surely a pink caddy convertible with horns would be more fitting.

o

Pink? That might indicate tolerance of a lifestyle choice (even if the VP's daughter "suffers" from that choice). No, how about green, the color of money? :-p

o

You're right this would be more fitting. Nice masculine blue color.
I know how much he enjoys chopping wood. This vehicle would enable him to bring more wood back to the ranch to chop it up.

o

Nah, that's a "BUBBA" truck. And Bubba was already President. You remember the "El Camino with the Astro Turf in the back"? But soon we might have MRS BUBBA! (Where's she FROM, anyway? Illinois? Arkansas? Pennsylvania? Noo Yawk? Because she'a calling all these places home.)

Y'know? I LIKE the idea that the Presidency be limited to two families. First, George H.W, then Bill, then George W., then Madame Hillary, then Jeb, then Chelsey, then Jeb's, son.....

It'll make the campaign seasons a lot easier, and shorter.

o

you can't bet the georgies car isn't missing armour like our troops vehicles.

o

And if the Bubba administration hadn't slashed the military budget by 1/3 we might have had all the vehicles ready.

o

Good grief, where there is quasi-trashtalk of the president, Melbat will magically appear out of nowheres.
Welcome the cars forum, Mel.
OK how about King Ranch superdoody?

o

and you trash talk about people on the forums.
very impressive!

o

Did I say something bad/mean/rude/offensive/naughty?
Sorry didn't mean to.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here