Return to the Cars Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Web Auto Advertising

Posted by westranch (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 19, 10 at 16:49

Are there any good. free websites for selling classic cars online? I've got a nice '77 T-Bird I'd like to sell for a very fair price. Always garaged, original owner's placard and purchase papers. Never a night outside. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Web Auto Advertising

You get what you pay for, sometimes less.

If its worth anything, use one of the better sites to get it advertised, its not that expensive. Plus you could always use E-bay.

o

That car is crying out to be advertised on an owners club website or at a classic car exhibition. Do that and you'll have it sold for a fair price in five minutes. There must be t-bird clubs you can google and keep a lookout online and in the local press for classic car shows. If you have an enquiry from overseas I can help with shipping.

Here is a link that might be useful: ship anything anywhere

o

Forgot to say I remember that era T-Bird, and they were one of my favorite cars as a brand new mechanic. Do you have the crystal matching collored hood emblem?

o

This particular car has the 351 Windsor, pw/pdl/pb/ps, full vinyl interior with front center armrests. AM/FM stereo with working 8-track. Polar white with brown top and side mouldings. Original T-Bird wire wheel covers. No rust, dents, or scratches, nice chrome. I would like to sell it for around $3500.00

o

I would think its worth more than that. Have it appraised.

o

John_g, you may be right. I checked classic car trader online and the highest asking price was $10K, the lowest was $2800. My car is in a lot better condition than the lowest on that site. Thanks.

o

Do you have a picture of it you'd like to share?

o

Log onto www.autotraderclassics.com. Key search. 1977 Ford Thunderbird. It will be at the bottom of the page.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cars Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here