Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's

Posted by connie-k (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 23, 06 at 20:43

I hope that all is well with all of our caregiver's past and present.
Hope you will check in so that we know how you are doing.
Always
Connie-past caregiver to her Mother-in-law.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's

Hi Connie and all
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, too. Hope all is well up there in "snowland". Guess you're waiting for the butterflies! Hope you have a good holiday. Derry

o

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas an Happy Holidays to you all as well. I can't believe it but here in Northern Canada we have NO SNOW!!!! i'm not complaining though, it's really weird, what little we have or had is now gone! Al is holding his own but because of the damp weather he is in pain, but he saw the doctor a week ago so he is on new pain meds, dd is finding her first year of university easier than high school, ds is spending 5 days with us (he actually lives on the other side of town and a 10 minute car ride away! - lol), he was also one of lucky few to get one of those WII gaming systems, i well, what can i say, am always busy, just finished making cabbage rolls about a 1/2 hour ago, PB i've started reading a mystery series with Janis Harrison, another quick read! after supper we'll all be packed into the car to check out to see how the houses are lite up! then off to mid-nite mass. may you all be blessed on this special holiday! hugs to all of you! debbie

o

Hi Connie!

Hope all is well in your corner of the world. Things are perking along here. Mum is declining mentally and we've begun the tedious process of finding LTC for her. Wrenching, but the increasing load on me will quickly outstrip my ability to carry it.

Poignant season for me, as I'm aware it may well be the last one she spends surrounded by "her" stuff. :/

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and happy, healthy, prosperous coming year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here