Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mike and barb??? Christmas

Posted by mariend (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 26, 08 at 18:16

Often think of you and your father. How did it go? Hope you all had a good day. Our Christmas is spread out over a couple of days due to grandkids working etc. No it does not bother me as I have never been into Christmas.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mike and barb??? Christmas

Thank you matriend for thinking of us. Dad's not doing so good. His depression is really bad and it's made it hard to see him cause he's not acting like himself. Last week when I seen him he asked why he was in there and when he'd be going home.He wanted me to take him home just so he could take a bath but I know he's trying to go home.
To make it short thing's had been in a real mess but it's now getting straighten out and hopefully he'll be better soon but when his problems I don't know if they can do a whole lot or not. Most of dad's problems is that he always thinks negative.
Christmas day was good but short due to grand kids having to spend part of their day with their dad till 2 pm.

At the moment I'm thinking of giving up the idea of my husband and I doing the estate sale of my grand parents and his home and hiring someone to do it. I can't do any of the work cause of my back. I can't even take care of my on home the way it needs to be so it would be a relief to hand it over to someone else.
I did want to go through the homes before someone else did to make sure I got what I wanted or needed to get from there, I found lots of papers that I wanted or needed to keep.

Hope your doing well.

Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here