SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gabby_49

Hi again Nora

gabby_49
18 years ago

Hey gal, it is good to be back. Don't know what was wrong ,but when I use to try and get on saying it was having technical difficulties. I just finally after months quit trying. I wrote to Breezy and she gave me the link and it worked. I was happy for that. I seen where you posted, and saying your Dad has good and bad days. It is always so sad for them to lose a loved one, that they have had for many years. I guess he just probably goes through the motions of everyday and I am sure with living with you, you keep him going. I know it must be good for him to have you, in his life. To many just go down hill when they are left alone.

We are still on the road,in the R.V. We moved to Indy, to be closer to his work. Nice that you can hook up and roll your home with you. Better than motels for sure.

All has been fine since Lara died. It soon will be a year in Febuary. Dh has handled it well, but misses her so much. It is strange to go downstairs and not see them, I feel your pain, altho I complained alot, you never know how precious they are until you lose them. No more talking to them, or seeing their presence. My daughter says it is strange to go down and not see her. I have tried to make it my home, but there will always be her memories down there,of her. I re-done her bedroom, and painted and put a new comfortor on. Thought maybe it would help DH, to not see the room as she left it. I can relate to hwo you feel, altho it wasn't my Mother.

Well I am trying to get ready for Christmas, how about you? I have put all the trees up, and buying now. I have to coninue the fruit cakes as Lara wanted me to carry on the tradition. I send several out ot family memebers.

I bet it does help working again, even if just for 8 hours a week. I am sure, it is less stressful than all week. Well Dear, Have A wonderful Holiday and let me hear from you.....HUGS Gabby

Comments (2)

Sponsored
DryHome Roofing & Siding, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars82 Reviews
Loudon Co. Roofing, Siding & Exterior Remodeler Best of Houzz 5 times!