Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sorry Hey Deb

Posted by gabby_49 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 5, 05 at 12:23

I didn't mean to assume you had rifs with your MIL, but I knew that you had many silent aggravation agression against her the way she treated Al. I am like you. I never spoke unkindly to my MIL but there were times I could have wrung her neck. I did however snap a couple times at the last but don't we always regret that after they are gone. Just human nature I guess.

On the other note, so glad to hear from you. Was talking to a guy at the bank, our loan officer the other day who goes ot Canada to fish. He has all sorts of pitures on the internet. He fishes for Pike I guess, anyway ithought of you. And oh by the way...arent we all tired,especially this time of year. I think it comes as we get older. I find it hard to even buy groceries,(altho I spend hours looking at every label) to see the crap we are eating. It just seems to get harder and harder , so don't think it is just you. And too, look what you handle girl, Al, the kids ,the home...you have a right to be tired. Go take that warm bubble bath and relax!!!!

Well I am off to go be with DH in the R.V. and spend most of the week. I will be busy runnign from store to store, buying gifts. Do have a Good Holiday and I will check back with you later...love hearing how life is in Canada....HUGS Gabby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sorry Hey Deb

Hi Gabby! I didn't take anything personally, i took it as a general statement! I KNEW that you didn't put it, to be mean!
Fishing is a big "thing" here, especially with our next door neighbour, but we are not fisherpeople(men?), but i remember Carley, when she was 3 or so, she wanted a fishing rod for her birthday, well, we found her a pink one, and we went up the highway, and used gummybears for bait! well we didn't catch anything, but i think if we did, it would go back, everyone still remembers that day! what a family!
Carley, was thrilled with the turkey, she wanted it cooked yesterday! that girl would eat turkey everyday, especially the gravey, she doesn't eat red meat, and has never eaten a McDonald's burger or only burger anywhere, she's always been that way!
Drive carefully out there, there were a ton of accidents on Saturday, just people being stupid!
Debbie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here