SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gabby_49

Sorry Hey Deb

gabby_49
18 years ago

I didn't mean to assume you had rifs with your MIL, but I knew that you had many silent aggravation agression against her the way she treated Al. I am like you. I never spoke unkindly to my MIL but there were times I could have wrung her neck. I did however snap a couple times at the last but don't we always regret that after they are gone. Just human nature I guess.

On the other note, so glad to hear from you. Was talking to a guy at the bank, our loan officer the other day who goes ot Canada to fish. He has all sorts of pitures on the internet. He fishes for Pike I guess, anyway ithought of you. And oh by the way...arent we all tired,especially this time of year. I think it comes as we get older. I find it hard to even buy groceries,(altho I spend hours looking at every label) to see the crap we are eating. It just seems to get harder and harder , so don't think it is just you. And too, look what you handle girl, Al, the kids ,the home...you have a right to be tired. Go take that warm bubble bath and relax!!!!

Well I am off to go be with DH in the R.V. and spend most of the week. I will be busy runnign from store to store, buying gifts. Do have a Good Holiday and I will check back with you later...love hearing how life is in Canada....HUGS Gabby

Comment (1)

Sponsored