Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas to you all

Posted by imabest (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 20, 05 at 9:58

and may God bless each and everyone of you for the job you are doing....
My Mother is doing better but showing her age 99...
She is back to using her wheel chair and looking for things to do.
I can see her going downhill and it is very sad to watch.
She is on lots of news meds her gallbladder is in terrible shape but no surgery...found something wrong with her throid.
And they now have her on tropol for her heart.
We keep busy in the early am after her pills going to the potty every 5 mins...Guess that is good exercise for both of us.
Keep me and mom in yours prayers as this is taking a toll on me...
Hope Santa is good to each one of you...
I wish I had more time to spend with you all but I do come and read at least once a week.
My best wishes to you all love and hugs Imabest

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas to you all

So good to hear from you Kathy...I'm glad your Mom is doing as well as she is. A testimony to the good care you are giving her. Hope you are taking care of you, as well, though I know how hard that is to do. Blessings to all of you at Christmas. Shalom...Derry

o

Yes, Kathy, this is Gabby, wasn't on for so long due to technical diffculties, and then Abreeze gave me a link and sure enough i was on again. I thought about you and your Mother, and meant to write and ask if anyone had heard about you. So glad to see you peek in, even if only once a week . I know it is a 'tough road, belive me I do know, but you will feel so great in the end, that you gave your precious mother all the love and devotion. ^Think of you often and will hope that God gives you strenght, to carry on as you are,and keep your health up. Merry Christmas to you all and many HUGS....Gabby

o

To all my dear friends on this forum,
You are in my thoughts and prayers each day as you carry on the difficult task of care giving. Please give your special loved ones an extra hug and kiss. And know that I consider each of you a hero. God bless you and guide you through the New Year, and help you with whatever the future may bring.
Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here