SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

hi everyone!!!

heydeborah
16 years ago

hi everyone, i miss you all. i still can't believe that i am now on the grieving forum. i have just come from dropping our daughter off at the university for her last exam and from visiting Al (the snow is so high and you can't see some of the monuments, but one of our son's friends works at the cemetary and i see that he took the time to make me a path. it has been a long terrible 9 months, as they say you don't know how much you love someone until they are gone, and it is true! we are not having Christmas here at our home, instead we are having a large meal on the 21st, and opening our gifts - the kids decided -- that they are to be wrapped in anything other than Christmas wrap. this we think and have all agreed that this will be best for us. on Christmas day we are going to the movies. i am still cleaning the house and changing things -- a month ago i got a new "big girl" bed! (not really i just got a new mattress set). the puppy is now i and is a huge 6 1/2 lbs and is loved by all especially when she goes to visit her human senior friends that she has made. i think of you all often, and see that there are alot of new names - so welcome, -- i can't tell you all how much you have helped me!

debbie

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH