Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hi everyone!!!

Posted by heydeborah (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 07 at 9:53

hi everyone, i miss you all. i still can't believe that i am now on the grieving forum. i have just come from dropping our daughter off at the university for her last exam and from visiting Al (the snow is so high and you can't see some of the monuments, but one of our son's friends works at the cemetary and i see that he took the time to make me a path. it has been a long terrible 9 months, as they say you don't know how much you love someone until they are gone, and it is true! we are not having Christmas here at our home, instead we are having a large meal on the 21st, and opening our gifts - the kids decided -- that they are to be wrapped in anything other than Christmas wrap. this we think and have all agreed that this will be best for us. on Christmas day we are going to the movies. i am still cleaning the house and changing things -- a month ago i got a new "big girl" bed! (not really i just got a new mattress set). the puppy is now i and is a huge 6 1/2 lbs and is loved by all especially when she goes to visit her human senior friends that she has made. i think of you all often, and see that there are alot of new names - so welcome, -- i can't tell you all how much you have helped me!

debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hi everyone!!!

Hi Deb
Glad to see you post.
Everything at our house is pretty much the same as it has been.
We enjoy the 4 grandkids alot.
I have been doing a lot of crafting. Using the rubberstamp colection that I built up when I could not leave the house much because of my mil and at that time rubberstamping was my sanity.
Merry Christmas to you and your children
Merry Christmas to all the others who use to visit this forum and to all the new people also.
Connie

o
RE: hi everyone!!!

Well, good morning!! This was a nice surprise to see your posting. It's good to be able to keep up with you. I would love to see a picture of that great, big, huge, four legged fur ball. Post one if you have it.

I haven't done much reading lately. It's been a ho-hum time for the last couple of months. I am already looking for Springtime.

Take care!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here