Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Holidays

Posted by heydeborah (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 25, 05 at 0:19

Merry Christmas everyone! As you probably all know i live the closest to the north pole, well i just came in from being outside, where it is very warm out right now. i went outside because i heard a noise, well i looked up into the sky and it was really,really bright in the sky it wasn't the stars, but then i also saw a bright red light, and this jingling noise, yes, you are all right, it was Santa on his way to deliver gifts so good boys and girls, so if your grandchildren are with you, tell them to get into their pj's if they haven't yet, and jump right into bed and try and go to sleep, because i saw him and all his reindeer so he's on his way! Have a Merry Christmas Everyone! hugs, Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Holidays

Was Rudolph with him. We need him in Michigan, it is getting foggy.
Connie
Merry Christmas Debbie & Al and everyone one else

o

Hi Connie! Merry Christmas to you and yours too! YES! Rudolph was guiding the sleigh, you should have been how bright his nose is tonite, he must have known how foggy it is in michigan because it's kindof like that here too! have a wonderful day! debbie

o

HO HO...Thanx for the tip Debbie. Hope he stopped at your place first and left a wonderful Christmas Day for you and Al and kids. Shalom, Derry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here